Wednesday, June 13, 2007

I Did It!

I can't believe I have created a blog. I never had a desire to have one. But lately I thought it would be a great place to keep track of my scrappy stuff. I can also share it with my family and friends. I will give it a try, and see how it goes anyway!

4 comments:

  1. So glad you are blogging! I'll add you to my list of favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Patter! I have so enjoyed getting to know you and your beautiful family at IMCK!! Looking forward to watching your blog grow!
    Sarah :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you girl! (I got here from 2ps') I love blogging, and bet you'll enjoy it too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I truly do appreciate hearing from you!!!!

I have had to turn "comment moderation" on because I am getting too much spam. I will get your comment posted quickly. Thank you for sharing your comments, and have a blessed and joyous day!