Thursday, March 27, 2008

Altered Notebook for IMCK

I did a quick altered notebook tonight for my DT work for Inspire Me Card Kits. I used the March kit which included some yummie Jenni Bowlin and Pink Paislee goodies! Fun, fun! I thought it would be a great notebook to use on my trip this weekend to the Bible Study Fellowship Leader's Retreat! TFL!

7 comments:

  1. Patter...this is adorable!! SOO cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this!! Such fun colours and I love the birdie! Have fun at the retreat :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable. I love the spring colors, the birdie and the flowers. Have a great time at the retreat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your notebook is adorable!! I love the colors and saved it in "my favorites" file. Have a great weekend at the retreat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is so cute!! Have fun this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute little notebook! Hmm.... I need to make one for my study notes :) Thanks for the idea!
    ~Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  7. Patter.......this is just too cute! I love the colors so Spring and the birdie, flowers......I am so ready for Spring. Enjoy your retreat and God Bless!
    Judy in Maine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I truly do appreciate hearing from you!!!!

I have had to turn "comment moderation" on because I am getting too much spam. I will get your comment posted quickly. Thank you for sharing your comments, and have a blessed and joyous day!