
This works perfectly for me. I print them or cut them out of magazines, write the designers name and magazine name on the back so I can give them credit, and put them in the Quickutz page holder. I do have divider tabs in my binder so the sketches are sorted as follows:
Tab 1: 1-2 photos
Tab 2: 3-4 photos
Tab 3: 5 or more photos
Tab 4: Cards
I thought the 2x2 size would be too small but they have been perfect. You could even use the slide page protectors and keep them in a regular 3-ring binder instead. I hope this helps some of you organize those sketches. And be sure to use our new sketches from Triple the Sketch once they begin posting on April 4th. Have a wonderful day!
this looks good, an idea to keep in mind! I'll also bookmark your sketches site!
ReplyDeleteI saw this earlier today in my email box. This is great! Good Luck and I'll be visiting.
ReplyDeleteWhat a brilliant idea!!!! Love to look around in your blog ♥
ReplyDelete//Ewonne
So cool! Great use of those QK sleeves. Congrats on the new site...make sure you send me a new author bio for your SJ articles with a link to your new site. :)
ReplyDeleteGreat ideas!! TFS
ReplyDelete