9-11 p.m. Eastern
8-10 p.m. Central
7-9 p.m. Mountain
6-8 p.m. Pacific
2 a.m. GMT (6/26/08)
Here is a sample of one of the new releases:

If you want to win a new release, leave a comment here in this thread, and the winner will be chosen at random from the comments left here on my blog. The winner will be announced during the party! And be sure to check the other Unity DT member blogs because there are two more sneak peeks with blog candy up for grabs! And on Tuesday, you will want to cruise the DT blogs again because there will be a LOT of sneak peeks up for you to see! Be sure to join us on Wednesday!!
Love to win! So cute!
ReplyDeletecpullum@yahoo.com
Awesome! Hope to see you there! Thanks for the chance!
ReplyDeletebunnybox9 at gmail . com
I would love to win a new release.
ReplyDeletewow! I would love to win...just love the look of their stamps!!!
ReplyDeleteAlisa
Count me in on this sweet candy. Thanks for a chance.
ReplyDeleteLove the sneak peek! Can't wait to see the new releases. Thanks for the chance to win!
ReplyDeleteI would love to win, can't buy anything right now.
ReplyDeleteyummy stuff! i need to get my hands on some of their stamps! :)
ReplyDeleteThose are cute stamps and projects with them! Thanks for your generosity with a chance to win!
ReplyDeleteThese new releases are adorable! I would love to win some!
ReplyDeleteOh this sounds fun....i hope i remember to join the party
ReplyDeleteVery cute! I would love to be entered to win too. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteHow fun! I will be on the road traveling, but I'll be thinking of all the fun stuff going on!
ReplyDeleteLove the card! Love the stamps! Would love to win!
ReplyDeleteLove that butterfly! Great card!
ReplyDeleteHey there! Thanks for being generous and offering up goodies. Sounds like a fun time at the release party! :-)
ReplyDeleteWow, Thanks for offering such great blog candy.. What a fantastic card!!
ReplyDeletePatter, this is such a cute card, and I love this little tree kit! I can't wait to see more!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the sneak, Patter. Your card is gorgeous! Love the red and black combo. :)
ReplyDeleteI would love to win some blog candy! your stamps are awesome!
ReplyDeleteLooks great! Maybe it's my lucky day!
ReplyDeleteAnna S
love the color combo --- black, white, red all over.
ReplyDeleteAm lovin' all the sneak peeks I've seen.
You used stitching....it looks cool....I REALLY need to dig out the sewing machine and fix it to stitch on my cards....thanks for the sneakie peekie :)
ReplyDeleteAdorable card! I can't wait to get started on one of my own!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see all the new releases. LOVE this card!
ReplyDeleteelisesk22@yahoo.com
Patter- WooHoo!! I'm already a Unity addict- can't wait until Wed to get my "fix"!!
ReplyDeleteGretchen
Oh! Beautiful. Fingers crossed!
ReplyDeleteugagirl @ SJ
Wow! How exciting! What a beautiful card!
ReplyDeleteSarah M
Sooo lovin' the butterfly! Cannot wait ot see the new releases! I am absolutely LOVIN' their stamps!
ReplyDeleteYea! I can't wait! I've been eyeing their stamps for a while now.
ReplyDeleteAnd thanks so much for your creations! I'm a daily blog reader of yours and really appreciate the inspiration.
I am so excited about the new releases!
ReplyDeleteI love Unity stamps, pick me, pick me!!! Thanks for the chance to win!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute card! Would love some of these stamps.
ReplyDeleteGreat card! Thanks for a chance at some Unity Rubber!!!! Lovely!
ReplyDeleteLove the butterfly on your card. Thanks for the chance to win.
ReplyDeleteGreat card! I love the colors and details!
ReplyDeleteThanks to your blog I am addicted to those stamps now!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the info. I'll try and pop in. Love the candy!
ReplyDeleteThanks for a chance to win!
ReplyDeleteGreetings from Belgium, Annelies
I've been cruisin the unity designer blogs looking for the sneaks. Love your card, as well as the sketch you posted. I'll have to work on that next. :)
ReplyDeleteNewer to stamping and I am loving this!
ReplyDeleteGirl, this is adorable! *sigh* You are such an inspiration to me.
ReplyDeleteOh wow, your card is totally FABULOUS!
ReplyDeleteLove the color scheme. thanks for the chance to win.
ReplyDeleteI've wanted to try Unity Stamps, this would be a great opportunity!!
ReplyDeleteKim in MN
kgsg5 @ sherbtel . net
I love blog candy. It's some of my favorite!! :)
ReplyDeletemmm.. I love new stamps! hehe Thanks for a chance to win! Absolutely love Unity! Can't wait till the release party!!
ReplyDeletegirlslovemonsterstoo@yahoo.com
oh my who wouldn't want to win! I know I would!!
ReplyDelete2itty-bitty@cox.net
Great card, I would love to win. I can't wait for the release party. Thanks for the chance.
ReplyDeleteI would love to win- those stamps are adorable!!
ReplyDeleteooh lala! Love the card:) Thanks for a chance to win and I'm looking forward to the release party!!
ReplyDeleteYAY! More butterflies! NObody can have enough butterflies! Love this sneak peek! Cant wait to see all of them! How exciting with a chance to win a set! Thank you!
ReplyDeleteLove those butterflies!
ReplyDeleteLove the peak and this opportunity! Can't wait to see more of their products!!!
ReplyDeleteWow, those stamps look great!! I, too, would LOVE to win!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove the colors of the card.
ReplyDeleteI'm lovin some "Unity". I love the card. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeletepattie-cake@cox.net
These new sneak peeks look great! Thanks for the chance to win!
ReplyDeleteThat card is fabulous!!
ReplyDeleteWonderful card. I love these colors.
ReplyDeletebeautiful card :)cant wait to see the new releases!!!
ReplyDeletelove the trees! very cool...Kristyrobinson8@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteI'd for the chance to play with some Unity goodies!
ReplyDeleteLove the sneak peek! Thanks for the chance to win!
ReplyDeletethanks for the chance to win - this IS better chance than winning the Lotto, right?
ReplyDeleteI'd love to win!
ReplyDeleteI checked out the Unity Website and they have so many wonderful sets! Thank you for the chance to win one of them!
ReplyDeleteOh I would love a chance to win.
ReplyDeletekim3timemom@yahoo dot com
I'd love to win my first Unity set.
ReplyDeleteSue
suejensen@roadrunner.com
cute!! I can't wait to see what the rest of this stampset looks like.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the new release stamp!! The party on Wednsday sounds like a lot of fun!!
ReplyDeleteyou are AMAZING Patter, love how you work those stamps, wowsers!
ReplyDeleteYou have such great stamps! Would love to win this.
ReplyDeleteSwedie
OOooh, I like this new it. Beautiful card.
ReplyDeleteI just recently discovered these stamps are they are awesome!! I cannot wait to see what new stuff she will have!! Thanks for the chance at some free stamps!
ReplyDeleteThese stamps look really cool. They
ReplyDeletehave some great images! Love the card. PICK ME!!!
Patter,
ReplyDeleteI am excited to see the complete set that has the new tree stamp shown on your card. The cards made with the Unity Stamps are fabulous. I am looking forward to seeing all 11 new stamp sets.
thanks for the opportunity! what a beautiful card! I am excited to see all the new releases.
ReplyDeleteI would love to join you for the party, but unfortunately have to work during that time :( I do love your products though :)
ReplyDeleteWow - love their designs & would LOVE to win a new release. :o)
ReplyDeleteThe new release is oh, so cute.
ReplyDeleteWould look great at my house.
Leslee
Can't wait to see the final set. Thanks for the chance to win.
ReplyDeletethat is just absolutely gorgeous Patter. I am excited to see the rest of the stamps being released!
ReplyDeleteLove the card and the layout. Thanks for the chance to win. Ann Lind
ReplyDeleteVery cute!
ReplyDeleteCute card; I like the white on black. Thanks...
ReplyDeleteWow, love to win! Looks fun!
ReplyDeletewow- what a great card- very nice. I am itching to see all 11 sets- just discovered Unity and got my first order last week- first of many i'm sure-
ReplyDeleteI'm dying for this release........its gonna break me, but well worth it!!
ReplyDeleteYour sneak peeks are just adorable - cant wait to see the rest of the release!!
ReplyDeleteAs usual, I love your card! Would love to win me something from Unity! Thanks for the chance!
ReplyDeleteWow - such cute stuff Unity has! I think Giggle Grove is one of my faves!
ReplyDeleteOh my..........my heart just went THUMP, this is soooo cute. I want, no no no, I NEED to have this set. I don't even need to see the rest of it. Just send it on over (LOL).
ReplyDeleteThanks Patter for the chance to win.
I went to the website and can't wait to order. The problem is I want them ALL!!!!! Have a great day!
ReplyDeleteLesly
lsadamsdance@msn.com
These sneak peeks look great. Can't wait to see the full kits!
ReplyDeletescoxbill at hotmail.com
That is super cute!! I would love to win my first Unity stamp!
ReplyDeleteVery cute! I can't wait to see more!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness...I so love your card...
ReplyDeletelucky #100 here! such a cute set! can't wait to see them all!!
ReplyDeleteI really want that ECO set. I've been going GREEN this year. Hope I win. donnacalamari@msn.com
ReplyDeleteI am looking forward to the release party. I have never attended such an event before and will be learning new things all the way around. I like your card
ReplyDeleteHi Patter! Thanks for the chance to win a new set! I can not wait for the release party to start! :)
ReplyDeletecute card!
ReplyDeleteAll the designers including you are killilng me with the sneak peeks. All of them are fantastic. Can't wait to see new sets. Thanks for a chance to win a set.
ReplyDeleteNettie
Thanks for the chance. I hope I can stay up that late to see all the rest of the new stamps.
ReplyDeletesuper cute stamp! thanks for the chance to wiN!
ReplyDeleteThe butterfly is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI love these new releases. Found you through Lauren's blog.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the opportunity to win.
Take care,
emily
Fun! I would love to win! Pick me!!! :o)
ReplyDeleteI was just checking out your sketch for the release party and decided to scroll down to check out your other posts. Then I came upon this one. Yippee! Another chance to win more Unity stamps. I just got my first order from them and BOY am I impressed. Thanks for a chance to win some more awesome stamps. I am off now to create a card with my new stamps for your sketch!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute.
ReplyDeleteterritrotter@hotmail.com
love your sneak peeks...excited to see the whole meal *(ll sets!)*
ReplyDeleteI'm so excited for the release party! I will be my first one.
ReplyDeleteactressangel at gmail
I just set my alarm...don't want to miss the party! I love all the Unity stamps! Thanks for the chance to win!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the blog candy! Triplets huh?? I can't imagine - twins are enough for me!
ReplyDeleteHi, I love all the sneak peaks I'm seeing. Can't wait to see more - thanks for the chance to win!
ReplyDeletevery cute stamps! thanks for the chance to win.
ReplyDeleteLovin' the new releases so far! Fabulous cards!
ReplyDeleteI am loving all these sneak peaks!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the chance to win!
Vicki
scrap-a-doodle@hotmail.com
Your card is really pretty!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the chance to win
Havea blessed day.
Giovana
Who wouldn't want to win one of the stamp set. Count me in.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for the chance to win a GREAT prize!
ReplyDeleteHugs~ Kim
Can't wait to see the new releases. I love Unity's concept of combining rubbah & acrylic.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card! More butterflies, I love it. I can't wait to see all the new Unity sets.
ReplyDeleteI would love to win a set of the new stamps!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the chance to win! Love the stamps!
ReplyDeleteI love this card. I'm in to try to win a set from Unity.
ReplyDeletePlease enter me to win! I just found Unity today and hope I can come to your party!
ReplyDeleteIm so exited ,..I never heard of Unity and now I decide which stamp set I love ..I think one there there is another around the corner ..I will be there shopping , please enter my name to win ..
ReplyDeletethanks Diana
Can't wait to see all of the new releases!!
ReplyDeleteTerrific card...so how will I decide on a kit or two tonight? Way too many at one time!
ReplyDeleteI love that butterfly. I'm looking forward to checking out their new things. Becca
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing the sneak peek! Looking forward to the release party.
ReplyDeletewould love to win - thanks so much for the opportunity. I'm liking so many of the new releases... my husband's wallet is going to feel lighter shortly. LOL
ReplyDeleteI am excited about the opportunty to win - pick me...pick me.....thanks! Can't wait to take up the challenge!
ReplyDeleteFABULOUS!!!! I would just LOVE to win a new release....I am only new to stamping and so keen to try new things....thanks for the opportunity!!!
ReplyDelete