Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Tuesday's {Tip}

Grab the baby wipes!!! "What for," you ask? To distress your paper edges! When distressing your papers, it is much easier to distress them if they are damp! So, I just grab a baby wipe and slide it down the edge of my paper. It is then damp enough to distress very easily either with a distressing tool or your fingernail. Here is a small sample of an edge I did:
Both the edge of the paper and the leaf were distressed after using baby wipes on the edge. I hope you enjoy this tip! Have a great Tuesday!

10 comments:

  1. Great tip! I often use a qtip to dampen paper when I want to tear it. Hope you're enjoying your week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great tip, I'm gonna give that a try :o) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. great tip my lady! I will have to use this tip instead of my way (i just used my spit) - um gross. I know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always wondering how that was done.
    Thanks for telling us the secrets.

    ReplyDelete
  5. FABULOUS tip!!!!!
    Thanks for sharing Patter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good idea! I never even thought about it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I truly do appreciate hearing from you!!!!

I have had to turn "comment moderation" on because I am getting too much spam. I will get your comment posted quickly. Thank you for sharing your comments, and have a blessed and joyous day!