Saturday, November 15, 2008

Organizational {Friday}

Okay, I know it is Saturday and that this is late. But it is with good reason!!! I just got this unit delivered to my door by the Fex Ex man two hours ago! I knew it was on it's way, and I couldn't wait to show you! Thus the reason I did not post yesterday! I cannot tell you how much I love this company! I e-mailed Sue (the owner of Stampin Things) because I had some questions about their products. I received an answer within 24 hours, and then I called Sue to talk to her. Oh my, don't e-mail! Just call Sue! She is such a joy to talk to, and she truly wants to get you the right product for your needs. There are many competitor products out there, and some cost nearly double the price! Sue's product is truly amazing, and it is even MORE than I imagined! I ended up getting The Elite with the Topper. I went with the Elite because it will hold the larger Stampin Up inks. I don't have any of them yet but I wanted the ability to store them if I do buy some. Sue said that if you don't want to use Stampin Up ink pads, the Stampin Things unit is what will work for you. I will hold more stamp pads too! Anyway, look at what I am able to store here.

In my Elite unit I have Unity cassette stamps, Stickles, Copic markers, Ranger Distress inks, Adirondack inks, Colorbox inks, and more! And the HUGE bonus, the top will hold my Cuttlebug! I had NO idea that would fit there, and I was MORE than pleased with that discovery! You can see it in the first picture of this post. I have it covered with the cute pink cover I made. :)Now, I got the Topper also thinking I would put it on top of the Elite unit as it is intended. However, it also has a swivel base which I did not realize, and it fits so perfectly on my desk. And on the top, I am able to keep my spice rack with my Primas, my metal tin full of Prismacolor pencils, my hemp, and a few other things! In this amazing piece, I am storing the smaller Memento and Brilliance inks, the Colorbox cat eyes, my glue pad with liquid refill, etc. Look how well everything fits!
Now I still have a ton of room since each pieces has FOUR sides!!!! This is amazing, and if you are looking for a Christmas gift for yourself, this is it!!! I am telling you, I have not been this excited about a storage piece since getting my Scrap 'n Cube over 3 years ago (which I still LOVE by the way)! Oh, and did I tell you it only took 11 days to get this? That included the shipping time! Sue is amazing, and so are her amazing products! Enjoy everyone! You will not be disappointed if you purchase this little baby! :) Have a joyous weekend!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Patter, I love it...will have to get me one...have been working on my room this week as well and was needing something like this...and I love you cuttlebug cover as well...did you have a pattern to it?...I can't tell you how much you have helped me get my things organized...I have so many things...have been donatating to the church and we are making our own cards now...have a group of ladies that help me and they love the Unity Stamps as well...especially the ones you designed and they made....I have you on my front page so I don't miss a thing you have for us...Thank you,brenda1958...going to call Sue Monday.THANKS!!!!

Regan said...

oh my...this is really amazing, I think I'll tell my hubby-Santa

Kerry said...

Wow! I can see why you waited to post...what a fabulous organizational unit! TFS!

Sheena Richmond said...

Well aren't you 'Miss Organization"! It is really neat to see how other creative people organize themselves....I love it! I love when everything has a place and it looks like this would be perfect. I especially love the units that swivel.

Thanks too Patter for visiting my little bolg and leaving such nice words :)

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! I love seeing how you organize your craft room!

Kimberly said...

Super system!

Charlotte Cramer said...

This is amazing Patter!!!!!! I might just have to check into this!!! Thank you for sharing this!!!!! HAve a great weekend!!!!! :)

LorieR said...

I love this! I've got to figure out a better system and this is a wonderful idea for me to check into. I'm hoping you'll also share with us more about your cuttlebug cover. I'd love something to cover mine. What can you share about your cover? Thanks.

Related Posts with Thumbnails