Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Subscriber RAK {Winner}

**Note: Here is what I posted yesterday but I am not sure how many of you saw it since I was unable to get Feedblitz to send out my post. Feedblitz was down so hopefully you don't mind getting the announcement a day late in your mailbox. My apologies. :)

How can I begin to thank you for all of your loving and kind comments? WOW!!! So many of you commented on the Scripture Challenge and His Holy Name Challenge. I am so glad to have all of you participating, growing, and sharing. When God gave me the idea for these challenges, He told me He wanted them to go "far and wide," and I see that they are. I don't know how many exactly but He does, and that's what matters! It all belongs to Him! I am just super excited and overjoyed to hear how He is using it. Thank you!

And it was so fun to see so many of you commenting that subscribe via other means. I love it! And Nat even informed me that there are 46 of you checking in via Bloglines! Too fun, and thanks Nat!

Now enough chit-chat, I guess! :) I am sure y'all would rather just get down to the winner. So without further chat from me, here is the number random.org picked:

Here are your random numbers: 49
Timestamp: 2009-02-17 17:09:30 UTC


Poster 49 was Rita. Rita said:

"Thank you for your powerful witness for Christ and for hosting these scripture challenges! May the Lord richly bless you and your family!
February 15, 2009 7:42 PM"


Huge congrats to you, Rita!! Please e-mail your address to me so that I can get your box out in the mail right away! I hope you enjoy it. And again thank you ALL from the bottom of my heart for going on this crafting and spiritual journey with me. Have a blessed week ahead!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember checking your site last year but didn't seem to be in the place of participating! Since then I have started a devotional blog AND a paperkrafting blog! Go figure! I have decided to do 6X6 pages for HHN09 ...stayed up last night til 1 a.m. geeting myself caught up! Thank you for being obedient to HIS call on your life!
What a blessing!
you can check my sites here:
http://www.thisisthedayrejoice.com
http://www.rainbowkreations.blogspot.com

Blessings on yah!
Ruthie

teresa kline said...

congratulations Rita....enjoy your new things! *~*

Related Posts with Thumbnails