Basically, all you need to do is create something using Unity stamps, create a post for March 28th sharing your project, include the materials used along with your favorite quote, and a link to the next blog. If you have questions, please post them in this thread.
If you don't have any Unity, there might just be a chance to win some on my blog sometime this weekend! :) I am celebrating since I now have over 600 subscribers! Thank you to each of you that join me and leave such loving comments. I appreciate all of you! So, be watching for a RAK post soon! Well, enjoy your Friday everyone, and I hope you will join us on this fun and amazing HOP! Blessings,
That would be me....the one with no Unity stamps yet :)
ReplyDeleteCathy
I just ordered my first two stamps from Unity yesterday, can't wait for them to arrive!!
ReplyDeleteI just placed my first order on Thursday. I can not wait for it to get here. I am trying to join the Kit Club. I signed up but it did not add the charge to my order. I am waiting for an e-mail reply for when it will start and how to pay. Have a good one.
ReplyDelete