Here are your random numbers:
52
24
10
Timestamp: 2009-03-05 12:43:25 UTC
Thus the winners are:
#52 {Heart of Home, Maria} Maria said: "Hello Patter, The Bible is so full of wisdom and it's God's Love Letters to us that it's hard to narrow it down to a few favorites. ~Smile~ One verse that has come to mind quite a bit lately is found in Psalms 30:4-5, "Weeping may endure for a night, but joy comes in the morning." There is quite a bit of comfort in this one. Hugs, Maria"
#24 {Stephanie Hargis} Stephanie said: "God has really been speaking to me through this verse: I lift my eyes up to the hills--where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth. He will not let your foot slip--he who watches over you will not slumber. --Psalm 121:1-3 That verse just hits home for me. I often find that I try to do things on my own and fail because I am not leaning on Him like I should be. Anyway, I just wanted to share that with you. Thanks so much for always sharing your faith with us Patter! God should have all of us and that includes our stamping passions! :D I have found this to be true and have really started changing my blog focus! Thank you! ((hugs))"
#10 {Rona} Rona said: "Thanks so much. I love seeing our Lord work through you and the blessing that you have been to so many through these challenges! I feel like I need to share 3 of my favorite verses!! My first verse that I have loved since I first "trusted" the Lord is Proverbs 3:4 & 5. My second verse is one I like to share with the girls missions group I help with Matthew 5:16. And my last one is from Esther (I'm doing the Beth Moore study right now!!)Esther 4:14 (second part). Have a great day!"
Huge congrats to each of you, and please e-mail me your mailing address so that I can get your goodies off to you. :) Have fun with the current studies, and I will be back with new studies on March 15th. Have a blessed and joyous day everyone!
Congrats!!!
ReplyDelete