Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Tuesday's {Tip} Free Sewing Patterns

Do you feel like creating some fun and diffferent projects? Do you need a change of pace? Well, how about looking at the Simplicity site for some amazing and fun free patterns? They have everything from:

*A Flower Frame
*Making a Tote Bag
*Making a Placemat Purse
*Embellishing T-shirts and Jeans
*Making a Butterfly pin
*Making pillows
*Etc., etc., etc.

There are many fun and free patterns available. I found the site because I saw an adorable pattern for covering a baby wipe box. I think most crafters have a baby wipe box in their room. I know I couldn't life without my baby wipes. LOL! Well, of course dressing it up sounds fun but I didn't want to pay $6.99 for the pattern I saw. So, a little search on Yahoo yielded this great site along with a free baby wipe cover to make! Yeah!

To see all of the free patterns, look here. You must create an account but it is all free! They even have learn to sew videos which you may enjoy for sewing on your paper crafting projects! You never know what fun creation you might find to make! Enjoy!

Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails