You can see an amazing canvas advent calendar made by Jill Marie here. She also used crackle paint on her calendar which gives it a really fun look! And if you are someone who needs lots of pictures when looking at tutorials, you won't be disappointed. Jill Marie included several step-by-step photos which makes this a great tutorial. Thanks for sharing Jill Marie!!
Here is another canvas advent calendar tutorial by Beate Johns on Splitcoaststampers. This tutorial also has a lot of great pictures!
Dawn has a great cookie sheet advent calendar that might inspire you. You can find her calendar here!
And finally, here is a fun advent calendar by Nathalie made out of matchboxes and hung on a yard stick! What a great idea!
For more advent calendar ideas, check the gallery of your favorite online sites. Here are just a few I looked through:
2Peas in a Bucket--Over 400 advent calendar ideas seen here!
Scrapbook.com--Over 190 advent calendar ideas here in the gallery by searching on "advent calendar." :)
Splitcoaststampers--Over 350 advent calendar ideas seen here!
I hope you find some great inspiration. Have fun, and I would love to see links to your advent calendars if you create one! Have a blessed day!
Thanks for the awesome links! I actually just did one for this year. I purchased the Kaisercraft MDF calendar kit. You can see my completed calendar on my blog.
ReplyDeletehttp://craftycammy.blogspot.com/2009/12/christmas-countdown-calendar.html
Thanks for those awesome links. I just posted an advent calendar on my blog. "Remembering the Reason as we Countdown to the Season".
ReplyDeleteHope you're having a fabulous Christmas season Patter!!
I appreciate the mention. My calendar was inspired by those of Teresa McFayden. Can't take the credit for the idea.
ReplyDeleteNice place you have here. I'll be back!
Triplets? Two at a time was enough for me.
:)
oh oh oh!!
ReplyDeleteheres one that i LOVE!
http://www.bubblyfunk.co.uk/tracie-hudson-christmas-advent-a-39.html