I ran across this amazing post of Wendy's a few weeks ago! Look at these flowers! She has a great tutorial in her post here! I hope you will give them a try. Use an old dictionary, old hymnal, Bible encyclopedia, any old book! Thanks Wendy for allowing me to share this today! Enjoy!
WHAT AN AWESOME floral piece of ART!! Great inpiration here. Thanks for sharing the link Patter! Love this & have been wanting to try those flowers for a while now. This may have given me that push I needed to give it a go! Thanks:)
Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I truly do appreciate hearing from you!!!!
I have had to turn "comment moderation" on because I am getting too much spam. I will get your comment posted quickly. Thank you for sharing your comments, and have a blessed and joyous day!
This is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!
ReplyDeletePsst ~ I've got a giveaway on my blog...a new release ippity set!!
The flowers are amazing! Just Amazing and I love the letters in the bouquet! Beautiful job!
ReplyDeletePattyjo
Such a beautiful project! I love the colors and I think I could possibly create some of those flowers myself :)
ReplyDeletePatter this is such a great arrangement and thanks for linking it up! Sending hugs and prayers gf!
ReplyDeletePatter I adore this idea! I can't wait to try it!!
ReplyDeleteWHAT AN AWESOME floral piece of ART!! Great inpiration here. Thanks for sharing the link Patter! Love this & have been wanting to try those flowers for a while now. This may have given me that push I needed to give it a go! Thanks:)
ReplyDelete