Thursday, November 11, 2010

{Faith Journaling} Challenge #51 & RAK Winner

Thanks to those of you that commented last week on the journaling challenge! I couldn't believe there were only 9 comments though. Wow! People must be out and about and busy. But the 9 comments that were left were wonderful. I appreciate you! And I encourage everyone to hop over and read the 9 comments. You can find them in this post here. And now for our winner of the Vera Bradley journal:

"Thanks for the journaling questions--I began answering them in my morning journal (where I record prayer requests, verses to learn, daily Bible readings, and other devotional thoughts) and marking them FJQ for Faith Journaling Questions. I'm on #42, and slowly catching up; I started months after you began with them, so have been enjoying the process. Thank you very much for your wisdom and generosity!
Jennifer in Ohio"


Congratulations Jennifer! Please e-mail me your address, and I will get your journal off to you! Now for today's topic. Most of us easily run to God when things are hard but:

**How do you "enjoy" God each day when things are going well in your life?

Job 23:11-12 "My feet have closely followed his steps; I have kept to his way without turning aside. I have not departed from the commands of his lips; I have treasured the words of his mouth more than my daily bread."

Now I know Job had it rough!!! But this verse is just amazing that in all things (not some things or just the rough things) He followed God without turning aside. Awesome! To see all of the journaling questions thus far, please see my post here. Feel free to join in anytime, and have a blessed Thursday!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Traci S. said...

Hi Patter~

Thank you for having this give-away! It is very sweet of you!

Jennifer, congratulations!

Patter, thank you especially for highlighting that wonderful Verse from Job. I just moved it into my Favorites...although, I don't have any Scripture on my "Not Favorite List" if there was one! LOL

He IS Able,
Traci S.

Related Posts with Thumbnails