Now take a look at the IMCK April kit:

This kit includes the Crate Paper Blue Hill collection, Fancy Pants Simplicity collection, and the Bo Bunny Organic collection. This kit is available for pre-order and you can get a 15% discount by entering the coupon code "earlybird" in the promotion box. The code is case sensitive. I hope you will join us on the message board too! Remember, each month a message board member is selected to receive a free kit! Sandy718 is our winner this month and will be receiving this amazing kit. Have a great day!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I truly do appreciate hearing from you!!!!
I have had to turn "comment moderation" on because I am getting too much spam. I will get your comment posted quickly. Thank you for sharing your comments, and have a blessed and joyous day!