Today I altered a small 3-ring binder as part of a challenge using
Unity Stamps. I also used the May kit from
Create My Keepsake. Lisa's kits are so packed. I still have tons of product left and I have done many things with this particular kit already. Anyway, I am going to use this binder to index all of my stamps and my Copic markers. This will be a great way to see what I have. I hope you like it.


Oh, and did you notice my new watermark that
Dina made for me? I really like it! Thanks Dina!! Have a joyous week everyone!
I really like this! Its amazing how an everday binder can be turned in to something beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful binder. How do you catalog things in your index?
ReplyDeleteI love your binder, Patter! What a great idea! I wouldn't have thought to alter a notebook binder like that. That would be perfect for all of my scriptures that I print out that don't go on my ATC... thanks for the idea!
ReplyDelete~Chelsea
I just altered 3-ring binder for my daughter's teacher's end of year gift, love these.
ReplyDeleteLove the binder, great job.
ReplyDeleteI'd love to see a picture of what it looks like on the inside! (How you indexed them...!!)
ReplyDeleteThanks!
Btw, you rock!