Well, it seems I haven't posted my work from the past week. With the amazing Unity party and VBS, I got really behind. So, let's see what I have done that I haven't shared. First, let me share the full picture of a tag I did for the Unity release party. I only shared a sneak peek so here is the full picture. This tag uses the new release "Tiny Trinity."
I also created a few cards yesterday. This one was for two challenges on Splitcoaststampers: a sketch challenge and a Fashion Follies challenge. I thought it was really fun. I had been dying to use the sewing pattern stamp from Stampin' Up so it worked perfectly for the Fashion challenge. I also stuck in a Unity stamp of course from the "Flirty Flowers" kit.
Then I did a quick little thank you card for a Unity challenge. The challenge was to create a card with a window. I owe my grandmother a thank you note, so this little cutie is off to her now. I used the "Birds of a Feather" kit. I love all of the different birds that come in this kit. Absolutely adorable and for every season! I also used the "Circle of Thanks" kit.
Well, thank you for looking! Also, if you ever want to know what products I use, feel free to click on my gallery link at the top left of my blog. Everything is in that gallery along with products I used. Have a joyous day!


I also created a few cards yesterday. This one was for two challenges on Splitcoaststampers: a sketch challenge and a Fashion Follies challenge. I thought it was really fun. I had been dying to use the sewing pattern stamp from Stampin' Up so it worked perfectly for the Fashion challenge. I also stuck in a Unity stamp of course from the "Flirty Flowers" kit.

Then I did a quick little thank you card for a Unity challenge. The challenge was to create a card with a window. I owe my grandmother a thank you note, so this little cutie is off to her now. I used the "Birds of a Feather" kit. I love all of the different birds that come in this kit. Absolutely adorable and for every season! I also used the "Circle of Thanks" kit.

Well, thank you for looking! Also, if you ever want to know what products I use, feel free to click on my gallery link at the top left of my blog. Everything is in that gallery along with products I used. Have a joyous day!
Gorgeous cards, all of them!
ReplyDeleteAwww I love your little birdie card. So so cute. And I have some of that DP. I really might have to put it to use now. Nice job!
ReplyDeleteHave a great week!
The cards looks so great!
ReplyDeleteI love your style!
Great job
adorable... love the pattern of friendship card! and those birdies...sigh...they can't arrive at my house soon enough! Love them, Patter! Have a great day!
ReplyDeleteLove your cards! The birdie is my favorite & I already received the ones I ordered at the release party! Talk about fast shipping. Thank you for encouraging me to try their stamps - very good quality and fun designs.
ReplyDeleteOh they are lovely! I especially like the tree with the BG paper and the birdie window one. Adorable!
ReplyDeletePatter...Your cards are SOOO ca-ute!!
ReplyDeleteGORGEOUS cards Patter!!!
ReplyDelete