Thank you to those of you that joined in on my "
Junk Mail Challenge" on 2Peas for Stamptoberfest! I announced our FIVE winners late yesterday! Each of these five winners will receive the Unity
Spring in the Mail set. Please be sure you
e-mail me with your address so that we can get your stamp sets off to you! Our winners are:
Mandi (
Mandi_04)
Cathy (
cathygalloway89)
Neysa (
neyw)
Lori (
FairyNicePea)
Laura (
Laura ODonnell).
Congrats to each of you, and I loved looking at all of the entries! If you want to see all of the entries, please visit
this link. Congrats again, and have a joyous Tuesday!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I truly do appreciate hearing from you!!!!
I have had to turn "comment moderation" on because I am getting too much spam. I will get your comment posted quickly. Thank you for sharing your comments, and have a blessed and joyous day!