Thursday, November 13, 2008

Hip Hop {Thursday}

Welcome to another Hip Hoppin' Thursday! :) I hope you are joining me from Jeanne's gorgeous blog this week! If not, be sure to hop back to the Unity blog so you don't miss out on any of the fun and inspiration!

This week, I created another card and layout for you! For my card, I watched Heather's fun technique video and came up with this little card: I used the precious deer and sentiment from the Unity Enjoy Your Story November kit. I also used the Unity Tell Me About stamp and Ranger's Seafoam White embossing powder instead of the clear embossing powder that Heather used in her tutorial. For all of the products I used on this card, check this link. :)

For my layout, I used the tree and the journaling tag from the Unity Enjoy Your Story November kit. And did you know that the journaling tag works perfectly with the new Nestabilities Labels One dies? If you have that new die set and this kit, you really need to try them together! It is a wonderful fit! And to see all the products used on this page, look here. :)Now, hop on over to Christi's amazing blog, and have fun!

52 comments:

  1. Amazing projects! I love the colours in your card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your layout Patter. You are very talented! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO fun Patter! Love your projects this week...that little deer is SO SO cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgepus stuff! And thanks for the tip on the labels. I might have to get those! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Patter, I love your work! Beautiful card and love your layout! That tree is so cool!
    ~Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, Patter!! Love that sweet little card, and your LO is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too adorable. Love your emboss resist creations!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card, and I love the layout with all that rich color.

    ReplyDelete
  9. love them Patter! awesome as always girl! hip hop!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love your projects Patter! just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the inspiration! Love the layout.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow Patter! I love what you have done today!

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh, i am loving your scrapbook page!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love that little deer, its just so cute and the double image card....love it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm loving the deer stamp this time around. And cool thought to stamp in white, like a photo negative.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love that technique! and i really love that tree and deer!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Patter, beautiful as always! I love the Maui layout. Thanks for pointing out the journaling fits the nestable...dang it! Have to buy some of those, too!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fabulous work Patter!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous! Love what you did with the deer!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Cute card. The image reminds me so much of Bambi. I love the page too. I'm so jealous you got to go to Hawaii. That is such a dream of mine. I love the buttons and the ripped out journel page. Great job on both.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Good thing I've already been a KOM member because you all would have sold me this kit ten-fold!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lovely projects Patter. I love the card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Patter this card is sooo cute.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great layout and cards look great.

    ReplyDelete
  25. the card and the layout are sooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Great card and cool layout Patter.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love these!! the buttons are so fun with that tree!! and that deer just keeps getting cuter!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love the stitching and the buttons in the tree!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Ohh sooo sweet is that little deer duo!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. GORGEOUS Patter! I am lovin that first card!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Love the way you used that technique with the deer.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Love your deer card!! You did awesome!! You LO is great too my G-Pa built a hotel in hawaii so we used to go there a couple times a year!! I love going up to the needle!!

    ReplyDelete
  33. That card is beautiful!! Love the LO too!!

    ReplyDelete
  34. great stuff Patter!!! love that KOM!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  35. Your work is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Super sweet! Love these color palettes!

    ReplyDelete
  37. I LOVE everything here! Just fabulous!! Hip Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  38. The color combo you used for the card is one of my favorites. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  39. Cute! :) Hope you are having a great day! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I truly do appreciate hearing from you!!!!

I have had to turn "comment moderation" on because I am getting too much spam. I will get your comment posted quickly. Thank you for sharing your comments, and have a blessed and joyous day!