Monday, March 16, 2009

Important Memory Box News!!!!

I have several Memory Box things I need to share here. First, I goofed in the subscription box I had on my new blog. I added a new Feedblitz subscription form this morning. If you subscribed to my Memory Box blog over the last few days, please go to the blog and re-subscribe via the new Feedblitz form. Please accept my sincere apologies. I am trying to learn Typepad so please bare with me! :)

Second, Dave is giving away FOUR $100 prizes!!!!! Each designer is running a contest between now and March 28th! So, be sure and visit each of our blogs to see what you need to do to enter!And lastly, the RAK winners are posted over there also. Normally, I wouldn't bug y'all over here on this blog but since I goofed the subscriptions over there, I wanted to make sure that everyone sees all of the important news and winners list! So, head on over to my Memomy Box blog, and see the two new posts this morning, and don't forget to re-subscribe! Thanks everyone, and have a joyous day!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails