Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Tuesday's {Tip} Bazzill Matches

Okay, "arizona dreamer" posted this on 2Peas this morning. It is SO neat! You will want to bookmark this one or add a link to your blogs for sure. It's called Bazzill Matchmaker. The site will help you match your Bazzill to papers such as Jillibean Soup, Basic Grey, Fancy Pants, Cosmo Cricket, Making Memories, Pink Paislee, Dream Street, Three Bugs in a Rug, Upsy Daisy Designs, We R Memory Keepers, My Mind's Eye, Piggy Tales, etc. It looks amazing! I haven't tried it yet but you can be sure I will soon! I hope you enjoy today's tip, and thanks "arizona dreamer." Have a joyous Tuesday!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Thanks for the Bazzill Matchmaker connection, that's so cool! I'm passing that on to the lss owner, perhaps she'll order those coordinating colors when she orders the patterned paper.

Susan said...

You are very welcome! I did use it yesterday. I have some of the "Be Mine" papers from Reminisce, made my list and took it to the store. Perfect match up.

Susan
AKA "Arizona Dreamer"
:)

Barb said...

This is a great idea, thanks for the link.

Related Posts with Thumbnails