Doesn't that look yummy? Each post has a wonderful picture with the colors you can use. I have been printing out the little "cards" and keeping them in a notebook for inspiration. I hope you will look around and find some great inspiration! You can find all of Kristina Werner's color challenges here. Enjoy, and happy crafting!Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Tuesday's {Tip} Color Challenges
Color challenges--do you like them? I love to use them when I am stuck or need inspiration. I recently found an amazing blog by Kristina Werner that shares great color challenges. Oooh, they are so awesome. Here is Color Inspiration #51 from May 6th:
Doesn't that look yummy? Each post has a wonderful picture with the colors you can use. I have been printing out the little "cards" and keeping them in a notebook for inspiration. I hope you will look around and find some great inspiration! You can find all of Kristina Werner's color challenges here. Enjoy, and happy crafting!
Doesn't that look yummy? Each post has a wonderful picture with the colors you can use. I have been printing out the little "cards" and keeping them in a notebook for inspiration. I hope you will look around and find some great inspiration! You can find all of Kristina Werner's color challenges here. Enjoy, and happy crafting!
Thanks for the link! I love it! Enjoy coming to your blog and finding inspiration, too! Hope you're having a wonderful week!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing, Patter! I love finding inspiration from different blogs and challenges. Hugs,
ReplyDeleteChelsea
Hi! Thanks for sharing! I came across your blog though scrapbook.com from the scraproom picture gallery. I hope you don't mind, but I have added you on to my blog as a follower. Thanks again and God bless.
ReplyDeleteIn His love,
Leslie
Hi Patter - I have left a little something over at my BLOG for you:
ReplyDeletehttp://lovelylindascraftcentral.blogspot.com/
See you there! God bless you!