Monday, July 6, 2009

New Stamp Company {Poppystamps}

Dave of Memory Box Co., has launched a new stamp company called Poppystamps. There are many cute images, including cats and dogs, that are all great for coloring. Here is a birthday tag I made for my aunt using the Poppystamps Catie Cupcake {220C} stamp: Papers: Memory Box Rhubarb Tart, Bazzill
Stamps: Poppystamps Catie Cupcake 220C
Stamp Ink: Memento tuxedo black, SU chocolate chip
Copics: R000, R20, R29, R35, E37, E50, G40
Embellishments: misc. ribbon & lace, Stickles diamond, Nestabilities


I didn't completely color the image in because of the beautiful patterned papers. I guess you could say I did some "sporadic coloring." :) I also colored in the cupcake icing with Stickles for a little fun.

You can order directly from the Poppystamps site, and there are several stores that are already carrying them too! Also, you can find the Poppystamps blog here. Enjoy, and thanks for stopping by today! Blessings,
Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is adorable, Patter! Love the colors you chose and I think it was a great idea to do "speratic" coloring. Turned out beautiful! I just love the name "Poppystamps" :)
~Chelsea

Laura Kirste Campbell said...

So adorable!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails