But before we head out, I wanted to tell you who the winner is of the card I created for the Wait for The Lord Cards blog hop yesterday. I used random.org to choose our winner, and here is what it came up with:
Here are your random numbers:
23
Timestamp: 2009-10-08 10:58:02 UTC
And number 23 belongs to:
karen In Houston said...
Patter, What a beautiful card and the sentiment is just perfect and ministered to me today, I needed to hear about God's grace. Thank you once again.
October 7, 2009 2:46 PM
Yeah Karen!!! Huge congrats! Please e-mail me the name and address of the person you want this card to go to. Then please tell me the message you would like written inside. I am so excited to mail this card for you!
And to everyone else, thank you SO much for your kind and sweet comments yesterday. May you each have a blessed week ahead!
My husband and I share your parent's anniversary day! Hope you all had a great time!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Becca Grinder