Thursday, May 6, 2010

{Faith Journaling} Challenge #25

With Mother's Day coming up on Sunday, I thought we should look at:

**Who is your favorite woman in the Bible?

John 20:16 "Jesus said to her, 'Mary.' She turned toward him and cried out in Aramaic, 'Rabboni!' (which means Teacher)." Mary isn't necessarily my favorite woman of the Bible but I love how she recognized Jesus' voice in this passage. Just a wonderful passage in scripture!

Enjoy your time of journaling, and remember to find all of the previous journal prompts, please see my post here. Joyfully in Jesus,
Photobucket

2 comments:

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [06 May 03:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Laura Kirste Campbell said...

The Proverbs 31 woman! I know it's not a specific person, but she is the ultimate woman that I will always strive to be!...with the Lord's help.

Blessings to you today, Patter!

Related Posts with Thumbnails