Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Tuesday's {Tip} Quick Notes

Do you ever need to write a quick note to someone but feel "guilty" for not making a card? I know sometimes I do but most of the time I just don't have the time. I don't necessarily need a formal card but I want a nice little notecard.

Well, a couple of weeks ago I had several RAKs to mail. So, I decided to try to make some quick notecards--definitely nothing fancy but just a little personal touch. And the benefit, I used up some scraps! I love using up scraps! I grabbed some smooth cardstock scraps from my scrap box, embossed each piece, and then grabbed some scrap white cardstock to write a note on each one. Once the note was written, I adhered it to the embossed piece.
Paper: Paper Trey Ink cs
Embossing Folder: Cuttlebug Victoria


I packaged the note with the RAK in a clear envelope and then packaged up to mail to each person. It was quick but a little nicer than writing on a Post-it note which is what I usually do in my mad rush to get something done. LOL! So, now it's your turn to grab some scraps, and make a few "quick notes." Enjoy, and have a blessed Tuesday!
Photobucket

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Simple and beautiful~THANKS for the encouragement to add a little touch that makes others feel special.
--Jennifer in Ohio

Paper doll said...

This is a awesome idea!! I sometimes dont write inside of my cards because someone could pass it on, this idea will work perfectly!

Rose said...

oh this is a super idea!!! love how they came out :) and it reminds me i still need to make my embossing binder like you showed to keep track of them :)

Traci S. said...

Hi Patter~

What a fantastic idea! Thank you for sharing it with the rest of us!

I am really excited about this!

Remember,
He IS Able,
Traci S.
http://He-Is-Able.blogspot.com

Little Birdie Blessings said...

Nice idea, thanks Patter.

Related Posts with Thumbnails