Thursday, May 19, 2011

New Video Tutorial!

**Please note: For those of you looking for today's Journaling Challenge prompt, you can find the post by clicking here or by scrolling down just below this post. Thank you!

Dave, owner of Memory Box, asked me to do a video showing how to use the new Memory Box dies with the matching stamps. There are two methods you can use:

**Stamping the image first and then die cutting the image.
**Die cutting the image first and then stamping the image.

I prefer the second method. So much easier to me and you don't need to keep a guide or template! You can see the video below. I hope you find it helpful. I do hope to do more videos but they take time, and I am learning as I go. LOL! Have a blessed day!



Photobucket

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Yay!! A Patter video! You did such a wonderful job! I agree with you...the second method is my favorite as well! Thanks very much Patter! It would be wonderful to see more videos from you but I know they're a lot of work! Have a joyful day!...Nancy :o)

Traci S. said...

Patter, you did a wonderful job on these tutorials! You spoke clearly, showed everything from a great perspective, and kept things moving! I agree...the second way seems much easier to me! You'd better watch out...doing such a super job...they may ask you to make many more!

Congratulations!

He IS Able,
Traci S.

Related Posts with Thumbnails