Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Tuesday's {Tip} Use Your Phone

Today's tip may be one that some of you have used before but last night I just thought of it. Yes, sometimes it takes me a while to catch on. LOL! Anyway, I have been away from home. I took some crochet with me but wouldn't you know it, I didn't take the right patterns. So, I looked up the pattern I wanted on the web. Then, I started to write down the pattern on a piece of paper but my carpel tunnel got the best of me, and I knew I couldn't finish writing it down. I then thought "why don't I take a picture of the instructions with my iPhone." Perfect! So, that's what I did:


It was so awesome to have the instructions on my phone right beside me as I created these little squares. I have no idea what I am making; I was just in the mood to do some squares. I did a few dresses too for fun. Please excuse the poor photos--I only have my point and shoot with me. :)

Pin It



And in case anyone is interested, click here to get the pattern for the squares. The pattern for the dress is one I purchased. It's called "Clothesline Potpourri." I hope this tip is helpful to some of you. Don't forget to use your phone. You might find it's just what you need at the time! Blessings,
Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails