Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Tuesday's {Tip} Mixed Media Paper Scraps

In my past couple of Art {Journaling} posts, I mentioned that I used some scrap painted deli paper. Today, I thought I would share how I store my stash of mixed media scraps. I do use them a lot so this bag is always nearby. Also, if you want to know more about deli paper, see my post here.

Storing my scraps is very easy. I just throw them in this bag. Unfortunately, I do not remember where I purchased the bag in the photo. But it doesn't matter because I have a few other bags I prefer and use now. They are called the "See Your Stuff Bags." They come in all sorts of sizes and colors, and even the larger bags have a handle. I have linked them for you in the product list below.


The bag stands on a shelf right next to my art journaling table. It is easy for me to grab what I need and use on a page. I use these mixed media scraps a lot so the bag never really gets too full. I definitely use these scraps more than I used to use my scrapbook scraps.

I hope this has been helpful. Have a great Tuesday!

Product List (click product tags for more information)

View blog post for supplies

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails