- The stamp ink does go through to the backside of the page but the pens (shown above) do not.
- The mists also go through to the other side of the page.
- I will date the pages with the date of the sermon not the date I create the page. That way I can find the rest of the sermon notes from this passage in my sermon journal very easily.
- This will be a great way to use up the alpha sticker stash that I have accumulated over the years.
- This is something that I can do very quickly but I truly end up dwelling on the scripture and main point all day.
Friday, August 22, 2014
Thursday, August 21, 2014
Hello! I wanted to share two cards with you that have the same design concept but look very different. Both cards use the Blue Fern Studios Ombre Dreams paper line and the Leafy Bough chipboard. Both cards also use a doily, stitching, lace, and flair for the sentiment. Let's look at today's card inspiration.
For this card, I used a portion of the Leafy Bough chipboard. I also left the branding strip on at the bottom of the patterned paper. It has a lace design on it which gave me the idea to add real lace to that portion of the card, and it also brought in a second color to the card.
This card is a 4 1/4 x 4 1/4 square card. I used the left-over piece of the Leafy Bough chipboard from above.
Thanks for stopping by. Remember to join in on the sketch challenge, and I hope you will make some cards with your Blue Fern Studios products. Blessings,