Sunday, October 27, 2019

Painted {Fabric}

So, after creating my new "to-do" book, I wanted a bookmark to match. If you missed my new painted book, click here. To get a matching bookmark, that meant that I needed to paint some canvas. So, I cut a piece from my bolt, and went to work. I painted away, and then I watched our favorite team play football yesterday and competed the doodles. I love it so much that now I don't know if I can cut it up into bookmarks. Maybe I should just make one bookmark, and then sew the rest into a pencil case. Hmmm, decisions, decisions.



I used the same Stencil Girl stencil and products that I used for the "to-do" book. I just added one more paint color--the light lavender which is Apple Barrel Wisteria.

Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you like today's creation. Enjoy your week! I'm off to paint another book and more fabric! :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails