Friday, December 28, 2007

Organizational {Friday}

Okay, so some of you have spent the past couple of weeks creating your new inspirational binders by tearing up your old scrappy magazines. I hope you are enjoying them! I know I use mine quite a bit! Well, this week, I wanted to share my "Title" book with you. As I go through my scrappy magazines, I look at titles people use on layouts, cards, altered items, etc. Sometimes I find some really great titles, and sometimes I am inspired and think of fun titles. So of course, I have to write them down or I will forget them. So, I created a Title Idea Book.

I have tabs for each letter of the alphabet, and I also have topic tabs at the back. I used my Quickutz tab die to create my tabs. Quick and easy! Topics include things like travel, the seasons, family, kids, me, cards, everyday life, etc.When I find a title I like or am inspired to think of a title, I write it down in the alphabetized section of my book first. Then I write it down again in the topic section. That way, I can search for titles in my book two different ways. My book has enough pages so that I can divide it up this way and use it effectively. So before tearing apart those magazines, be sure to look for some fun titles so you can create your own Title Idea Book! Have fun!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails