Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Tuesday's {Tip}

I am sorry I didn't post a tip last week. I missed Organizational Friday too! So sorry! I am so busy here with the Scripture Challenge, working back at the hospital, etc., that both of these posts fell by the way side. Please forgive me. I will try to post each week but please know when I miss, it is probably just one of those very busy weeks! :)

Okay, so for this week, I am going to post the tip that Dani shared at Create My Keepsake. It is so cool. This website shows you how to make your own photo studio to take pictures of your cards, mini albums, etc., so that you can post them on the web and/or have great pictures for submitting your projects to magazines. Thanks for pointing out this site Dani! I am sure many can use this great tip! Until next week . . .

2 comments:

Christina Carnoy said...

thanks for the info, very helpful!

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say thanks for the tip. I visited the website you listed. Wow! It's fantastic. I'll have to go back and spend more time there.

Related Posts with Thumbnails