Sunday, February 10, 2008

Blog Blessing

I received a "Blogging Blessing" today from Lisa. So I'm passing it on to a few wonderful blogging friends. The idea…it’s a game of tag with a difference, rather than looking inwardly, we look outside ourselves and bless, praise and pray for 3 blog friends. I am choosing 4 because my best friend Stacy doesn't have a blog but I absolutely could not leave her out. Anyway, by participating in this endeavour we not only make the recipient of the blessing feel valued and appreciated, but we are having some fun too. We’re going to see how far the bloggin’ blessings can travel around the world and how many people can be blessed! Recipients of a bloggin’ blessing may upload the above image to their sidebar if they choose to.

Stephanie, a dear online friend. She has understood some of the medical struggles with my girls (she has been there too), she has prayed for me, mailed me uplifting books, and keeps me going when I am down. She could really use your prayers now as her father had a terrible accident on Friday. May the Lord hold her up and give her father a pain-free and quick recovery.

Stacy, my dearest and best friend that lives about 4 doors down! How sad is it that we haven't even been to lunch in over a year! We are both SO busy, have crazy schedules, and we never do anything for us! It is her birthday today, and I pray her day is extra special. We have known each other for about 8 1/2 years, we went to Bible Study Fellowship and Community Bible Study together, and I have been so blessed by her friendship. Everyone needs a friend that they can share anything with and not be judged, that will pray for them, that will lend a shoulder to cry on, that will laugh with them, that will understand when they are too busy to even go to lunch, but will always be there for you! Thank you Stacy for your friendship and your love over the years! I love ya dear friend! (Stacy doesn't have a blog but you can certainly wish her birthday wishes here in the comment section.) :)

Sarah, another dear online friend that prays for me and inspires me in so many different ways--as a teacher, mother, Weight Watchers buddy, etc. Sarah has had health struggles with her kiddos, and we bounce things off of each other and keep each other from thinking we are making stuff up. Sometimes those darn doctors just don't want to listen to our motherly intuition! Thank you Sarah for being there for me!

Shanna, another online friend that is incredibly funny, incredibly talented, and an inspiration to me and many others! She is getting ready to move and have a baby! So I know she would truly appreciate your prayers for safe travels as they move and a smooth delivery of that precious baby!

And really I do have other friends whose names do not begin with an 'S'. :) That turned out funny, didn't it? Anyway, I could go on and on! I have met SO many awesome women this year as part of the Scripture Challenge. They bless me with their cards each week with the scriptures they choose, the words of wisdom they write, the comments they make, everything! I also have so many other awesome friends that don't have blogs or don't scrap but they are very special to me: Nancy B., Linda D., my precious sister Kym, my loving mother Sharon, Jeanne J., my precious triplet mom friends, etc. Thank you all for being in my life. I am blessed by all of you!

2 comments:

Norma Kennedy said...

Its wonderful to put in words isnt it !?! Its amazing how God sends us just what we need- It was very nice reading what a blessing your friends are to you !


Norma

Anonymous said...

Patter! This is seriously the sweetest surprise ever! Thanks so much for thinking of me my friend! You're too sweet! We will be needing LOTS OF PRAYERS over the next few weeks. This is so very appreciated! Love your guts girl! HAve a fabulous week!

Related Posts with Thumbnails