Thursday, March 13, 2008

Big News!

For those of you that haven't heard, I am now the owner of a new blog site called Triple the Sketch. Our very simple sketches are to be used as a springboard to inspire you to create at least three different pieces (cards, layouts, and tags). Our sketches will not limit your creativity in any way. These sketches are not structured. Use any page size, card size, tag size, adjust the sketch as needed, or even use it as an element on part of a layout or altered art. The amazing design team will show you how versatile these sketches can be each and every Friday beginning April 4th! Be sure to visit the site and sign up for the blog because we have a huge RAK to be given away! It is going to be fun! Hope to see you there!

5 comments:

Amy W. said...

sounds exciting! :)

Gabrielle said...

FUN! I'll be checking it out and bookmarking it! :)

Stephanie said...

Sounds great. I love sketches -- off to go check it out.

Anonymous said...

I love sketches so I will have to check it out.

Anonymous said...

That's awesome Patter :)!! Congrats :)!! I'll be checking you out there too :)---Where do you find the time???:)!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails