Wednesday, June 25, 2008

It's Unity Release Day!!!!!

I am so excited that Wednesday is finally here! Unity Stamp Co. is releasing their 11 new kits tonight at 8 p.m. Central time! If you missed my original post, you can find all of the information about the party right here. And I thought I would go ahead and reveal a card I made with the new Fantasical Flowers kit! The flowers are one of the stamps in the kit as well as the leaves I stamped in brown on the green pattern paper. There is much more to this amazing kit but this will give a flavor. To see more, be sure to join us at the party tonight!
Also, Angela (co-owner of Unity Stamp Co.) is being interviewed today at Diva Craft Lounge at 1 p.m. PT. If you miss the live interview, you will still be able to hear the broadcast. Visit this link, and you can hear it live or later today! Hope you will listen in, and see you at the party! :)

3 comments:

Ana Wohlfahrt said...

Love this!!

Penny said...

Lovely! The paper really looks like bought paper and I love the distressed edges and focal circles.

Heather said...

I love what you did with this set!! It's such a wonderful set!! Your awesome!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails