Thursday, July 31, 2008

Organizational {Friday}

When trying to organize, sometimes it just takes the right product. But there are so many, many products out there. How do you know what will work for you? Asking on your favorite message boards really helps answer some of those organizing questions. Then on the other hand, sometimes you cannot find the exact thing you are looking for. That's frustrating because you know what you want but can't find it! I like to be able to share things I find so that you might find that item you were looking for but hadn't been able to find yet.

This week I found a site called Organize More. They sell Cricut organizers, ribbon and ink pad organizers, cubbie organizers, Sizzix die organizers, and a peg board organizer. I personally do not own any of their products but they might just have that product you have been searching for forever. I hope this helps some of you!

And feel free to post questions or comments here in the comment thread. I certainly will try to help where I can when it comes to organizing. I think most of you know that I love it! :) Well, have a joyous Friday everyone, and thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

joslyn said...

oh thanks for the site info. i love their stuff!

Chris said...

There cubbies look great. Thanks for the info.

Related Posts with Thumbnails