Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Tuesday's {Tip}

Okay, I don't know about you but I am loving color challenges lately. It forces me to put colors together that I may never have thought of using. Well, the color challenges on Splitcoast Stampers list the names of Stampin' Up colors. I don't know what 99% of them are. I don't even have a catalog. Shame on me! Anyway, when they list a color combo with the Stampin' Up names, I am usually clueless. Well, someone posted the coolest color combo site today! It lists color combos for Stampin' Up and for Close to My Heart. Once you enter a few colors, you can tell it "surprise me," and it will show you a new color combo. You don't have to use Stampin' Up or Close to My Heart colors. You can match your own. That's what I do. I just love this little site, and I hope you will too. Have fun creating some fun color combos!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails