Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Unity July Kit & Blog Candy!

Oh my goodness, well, I just can't sit on this amazing kit and not share it with you! It is SO awesome, and I can't wait for it to hit my mailbox sometime after July 15th! Angela has put together a kit with about 18 amazing stamps including owls, mushrooms, journaling boxes, butterflies, sayings, etc., for only $24!!!! I am telling you, you will want this kit! Here is a sneak:
To see the entire kit, visit the Unity blog here. I know you will not be disappointed! Where else can you get deeply etched rubber stamps for about $1.33 a stamp? And if you are new to Unity, this is your perfect opportunity to try the stamps!

Angela is also giving away a little blog candy. You can visit here to see how to get in on the blog candy, and see the amazing specials Angela has running right now. Angela will be picking a winner for the blog candy at 10 a.m. CST/11 a.m. EST on Thursday, July 3rd. You still have time to leave your comment on the blog! Enjoy and good luck!

2 comments:

Ally's Corner said...

Since you do some much with stamps, it really has has pique my interest in them. Looking forward to buy some when DH gets a job,can't believe it's 3.5 months now.

TammyB said...

This set is so cute. Would love to get it to make cards.

Related Posts with Thumbnails