Sunday, September 14, 2008

News & More News!!!

First, I know many of you have been waiting for a stamp set that contains scripture! Well, this Thursday, Sept. 18th, be on the look out!!! Unity Stamp Co. will be releasing a brand new kit by Cassie Medema. I found the scriptures that I thought would be good to use in a kit, and Cassie "fancied them up." You are going to fall in love with these stamps. I have been playing with them this week, and the only thing I can say is that we need MORE! :) I hope you will watch for them on Thursday during the Hip Hop!

My other bit of big news is that Creative Memories sent me an e-mail asking me if I would be interested in joining their new design team. After much thought and prayer, I accepted. I am SO excited. I really believe this is what God has been telling me to "wait" for. Forget about what you knew about Creative Memories! They are in for some big changes, and I think you are going to love it!!! I am excited to be working with these amazingly talented women and helping the company go in a new direction! You can see all of the designers listed on the left-hand side of my blog. Just scroll down a bit. :) My jaw just drops at the talent these girls have! I will be doing work for their magazine, catalog, website, etc. Thanks for letting me share, and thanks to all of you for your kind and loving comments you leave me weekly! I truly appreciate each of you! Blessings, and have a joyous week!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Patter, you know I am sooo excited about these stamps!! I can't wait!!! HIP HOP!!! :) And a HUGE congrats on the DT for Creative Memories! Can't wait to see what they are up to! :)
~Chelsea

Suz said...

Wow congrats Patter! That is so awesome!!!! I know your stuff will stand out as always.

I was never a Creative Memories scrapbooker but recently got one of their circle cutters & mat. Super great product!

Dawnie said...

Patter, as a former Creative Memories Consultant, I am honestly THRILLED for you, and excited to hear there are some big changes coming. Super-duper CONGRATS to you!!! Way2Go!!!

Unknown said...

As a CM consultant I can't be more excited. I know the company has been changing a lot lately and ovbsiously they are changing even more. I am happy for you and can't wait to see what is to come.

Tanis said...

OH PATTER!!!! How exciting for you!!!
I can't wait to see everything you're going to do for them...
It must feel so great that they approached you with this :)
YOU ROCK!

Stephanie said...

The stamps sound great. I can't wait to see them. Wow! Congrats on the new DT assignment. That is fantastic!!! You'll be a great asset to them.

Tracy said...

Yeah!!! I am sitting with my CM consultant right now. I can't wait to see what you come up with.

Kerry said...

Congratulations on your new DT position for Creative Memories!!! I can't wait to see the new scripture set that you helped create for Unity!

kristina proffitt said...

SO excited to be on the team with you, Patter! Yay! :)

Jen said...

Oh my goodness Patter!!! Congratulations! How neat that CM asked you to be on their creative team! You so deserve it!

Unknown said...

So happy to be working with you Patter....congrats again girl!

Related Posts with Thumbnails