Thursday, October 30, 2008

Fiskars Punch Winner{s}!!

Yes, you read the title correctly! I said "winners" with an 's'. :) There were so many amazing comments that I decided to draw TWO winners! So, I am giving away TWO Fiskars Threading Water Punches! Do you want to know who the lucky winners are? Here are the numbers random.org came up with:

Here are your random numbers:
54
21
Timestamp: 2008-10-30 10:19:38 UTC


Lucky number 54 is by Shelly, and lucky number 21 is Sharla! Please e-mail me, and I will get your punches off to you! I hope you enjoy them, and I can't wait to see what you make using the tuturial too!

Thank you all SO much for commenting and visiting! I truly appreciate each of you! And don't forget to join us for Unity's Hip Hop Thursday beginning at 10 a.m. CST today! Angela is giving away lots of stamps today. She has $2 stamp specials, special bundles, and all new customers will receive TWO free stamps today. See my Hip Hop post on my blog for all details and links! Just tell 'em Patter sent ya! :) Have a joyous day everyone!

1 comment:

Ashley Newell said...

Cute card and fun layout Patter!

Related Posts with Thumbnails