Monday, December 22, 2008

2008 Scripture Challenge RAK Winners

I am so excited to share our winners with you! Wait until you see what these two ladies have done this year! Our first winner is Sarah M. You can see her wonderful cards here from the challenge this year. Our second winner is Barbara G. Her wonderful cards can be seen here. I want to say thank you to both Sarah and Barbara for hanging in there this year and completing the challenge. I also want to thank the rest of you that have hung in there too but didn't get to post your creations here. I know all of your have been blessed by your studies this year!

Sarah and Barbara, please e-mail your addresses to me so that I can get your books in the mail to you! Congrats, and one more week to go everyone! Blessings,

1 comment:

Elaine M said...

What a great job these ladies did! But best of all, look what's been planted in their hearts.

Will there be a 2009 Scripture Challenge??? Hope So

Related Posts with Thumbnails