Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Tuesday's {Tip} FS and ISO Sites

Need to make a little money or maybe you want to buy something but not pay full price? Maybe you don't want to use eBay? Or are you trying to find a retired stamp set or some other item that you haven't been able to find? Well, today I thought I would share some sites that will allow you to sell your crafting goods and where you can list those items that you are "in search of." Here are several sites I have found. I have not used all of these but have used some. I hope these are helpful!

2Peas For Sale or Trade Forum
Scrapjazz Marketplace
ScrapperTalk Marketplace
ScrapperTalk ISO Marketplace
Shop Handmade Buy & Sell Reusable Craft Products
Splitcoaststampers Buy/Sell/Trade Forum

Please feel free to add links that you know of in the comment section. I will update this list as we get more so everyone can reference in the future. Have a blessed Tuesday everyone!

2 comments:

Rune said...

Adorable blog! just found it!

Wib.

Kat said...

Please add us to your list The Scrappy Resale Room on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/groups/scrappyresaleroom/ Thanks Patter!

Related Posts with Thumbnails