Thursday, March 5, 2009

HHN & Scripture Challenge {RAK} Winners!

Good Thursday morning everyone! Wow, I must say I was so touched by all of the amazing scriptures and stories that you left in the comment section. If y'all have not taken the time to read the comments, you should. You will be so blessed! Thank you for giving Him the glory and for sharing your favorite scriptures. Now onto our THREE winners! Here are the numbers that random.org generated for me this morning:

Here are your random numbers:
52
24
10
Timestamp: 2009-03-05 12:43:25 UTC


Thus the winners are:

#52 {Heart of Home, Maria} Maria said: "Hello Patter, The Bible is so full of wisdom and it's God's Love Letters to us that it's hard to narrow it down to a few favorites. ~Smile~ One verse that has come to mind quite a bit lately is found in Psalms 30:4-5, "Weeping may endure for a night, but joy comes in the morning." There is quite a bit of comfort in this one. Hugs, Maria"

#24 {Stephanie Hargis} Stephanie said: "God has really been speaking to me through this verse: I lift my eyes up to the hills--where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth. He will not let your foot slip--he who watches over you will not slumber. --Psalm 121:1-3 That verse just hits home for me. I often find that I try to do things on my own and fail because I am not leaning on Him like I should be. Anyway, I just wanted to share that with you. Thanks so much for always sharing your faith with us Patter! God should have all of us and that includes our stamping passions! :D I have found this to be true and have really started changing my blog focus! Thank you! ((hugs))"

#10 {Rona} Rona said: "Thanks so much. I love seeing our Lord work through you and the blessing that you have been to so many through these challenges! I feel like I need to share 3 of my favorite verses!! My first verse that I have loved since I first "trusted" the Lord is Proverbs 3:4 & 5. My second verse is one I like to share with the girls missions group I help with Matthew 5:16. And my last one is from Esther (I'm doing the Beth Moore study right now!!)Esther 4:14 (second part). Have a great day!"

Huge congrats to each of you, and please e-mail me your mailing address so that I can get your goodies off to you. :) Have fun with the current studies, and I will be back with new studies on March 15th. Have a blessed and joyous day everyone!

Related Posts with Thumbnails