Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Tuesday's {Tip} My Favorite Tool!

Today I wanted to share my new favorite tool with you! I can honestly say that I have not been this excited about a tool in a long time!!!! Now some of you will think I am crazy because you have probably been using one for years. Well, I just never thought I needed one so why spend the money. Well, OH MY!!!! Now I can see why people love it! What is it you ask? It is:

A Stamp Positioner!

I purchased the A Muse Stamp Positioner after seeing this You Tube Tutorial. I received mine in the mail a couple of weeks ago. Now, how did I ever get along without it before? Oh my! I truly, truly am in love! This thing makes lining up all of my stamps so easy! It makes using a portion of a stamp so much easier. It makes creating a border SO easy! It makes stamping in general easier! :) I have used it with my Unity stamps, with my Memory Box and other wood mounted stamps, and it can be used with clear stamps too!

I found a great home for this new tool when I got it but it rarely gets put away because I am constantly using it when I stamp! I find it is out on my desk more than it is put away! :)

Some people use a Stamp-a-ma-Jig but I chose the A Muse positioner because it was all clear. I really find I love the clear acrylic!

So, if you are in need of birthday ideas, add this to your list. It costs $14.99 and is worth EVERY penny! :) Be sure to watch the video! It is GREAT! Well, if you don't want to spend $14.99 don't watch it! LOL! Have a joyous and blessed Tuesday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OOooh, this sure does look great!! That is going on my ever so growing "list" :) lol
~Chelsea

Related Posts with Thumbnails