Thursday, May 14, 2009

A Few Memory Box Creations!

I thought I would share a few of my latest creations for Memory Box Co. All of these use the Glitterati 6x6 papers. They are bright and fun, and they would be great on teen scrapbook pages! Hmmm, I wonder if I have any teens at my house? :) And remember, if you ever want step-by-step instructions for my Memory Box creations, just visit my Memory Box blog. I try to include tutorials for everything I create there. :) Have a great evening everyone! Blessings,
Photobucket


2 comments:

Becky said...

These are asome awesome cards,

A Walk With Faith said...

I love your blog and how you have such an emphasis on God and studying His Word.
Please come to my blog at http://awalkwithfaith.blogspot.com as I have an award I would love to give to you. I look forward to having you visit and pick-up your award.
Blessings,
Faith

Related Posts with Thumbnails