Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Tuesday's {Tip} Tying Bows

I don't know about you but I love to use bows on my cards and altered creations. Sometimes I use them on my layouts but not quite as much. Well, I ran across a few instructional sites for bow tying. I thought I would pass them along to you so that you too can have fun with bows!

Here is a video by Gina K. on tying "Cheater's Bows." Gina actually does the EXACT same thing I do for tying my bows but now I won't have to try to create a video. :) Thanks Gina! One difference is that I tear my Glue Dots on the perferrated line instead of cutting them off of the sheet. Otherwise, I too love using my Glue Dots for my ribbon!

And here is a tutorial by Diana Gibbs. She shows you how to tie a ribbon with a fork! Now I have never seen such a thing but it looks very cool! I can't wait to try it!

And here Kristina Werner shows you how to tie a knot in a ribbon.

I hope these are helpful as you create those bows and knots! Enjoy, and have a blessed Tuesday!

3 comments:

Lavonne (tweetygirl) said...

Patter, thanks for all the bow tying tips. I checked them all out and they're very cool.

Deb said...

Thanks so much for sharing the bow tying tips! Each is great and really helped me learn to make better bows.

Bonita Rose said...

HI there Patter,
U have been nominated by me for a blogger award, come and see.. and leave some love hugs to you, bonnierose
http://alifeunrehearsed2.blogspot.com/2009/05/honored-and-some-wonderful-blogs.html

Related Posts with Thumbnails