Sunday, June 21, 2009

His Holy Name Stamp Winners!

Thank you to all of you that played along these past two weeks in completing your "God Who Sees" pages. I also loved seeing how God is using this challenge in your lives! What a blessings! I also appreciated the belated Happy Birthday wishes. Thank you to each of you!

Now for our two winners. This is amazing. Wait until you see the numbers. Love it! Our winners are:

Here are your random numbers:
1
2
Timestamp: 2009-06-21 21:09:52 UTC

How fun is that! Our first entry came from:
Amy said...
Thanks Patter! I am always blessed by playing along. This year is my first year participating in the HHN challenge. I have made duplicates of everything I do to give to my prayer sister at church. We are both loving it! Here is my submission.
www.thescrapaddict.blogspot.com Amy

And our second entry came from:
Lavonne (tweetygirl) said...
Hi Patter, I've been doing these challenges since January. I did fall quite a bit behind but caught up just last week. This challenge was finished on Monday. Here's my page for it:
God Who Sees I've been learning quite a bit this year. Between these challenges, Bible study at church and my regular reading there's a lot of learning going on!

Amy and Lavonne, please e-mail me so that I can get your stamp off to you! Thank you for playing, and congrats! Blessings to all of you!
Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails