Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Tuesday's {Tip} We R Memory Keepers

Well, today's post should be called Tuesday's enabling! If you don't want to be enabled, don't read anymore. Close this post--quick! :)

I wanted to share my secret for buying my favorite We R Memory Keepers products. I buy them directly from their site--shopWeR.com. Oh goodness, they have such deals! And their ring albums and page protectors are my FAVORITE. I used to use CTMH albums but I didn't like the post binding. Now switching over to these albums has been amazing. They are currently 20% off for the 8x8 size (which I love). They also have their mini albums on sale for $1.49; they were $9.95! Previously I had purchased their metal hardware kit for under $10 (it had been $29.95)!

I try to check the site every few weeks because you never know what great deal they will have. I have received two e-mails with their sales listed but they don't seem to mail them regularly (which is probably a good thing). LOL! Anyway, I hope you find some good deals, and sorry to be the enabler today. Have a joyous Tuesday!
Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails