Saturday, September 26, 2009

Saturday's {Sketch} TTS77

Good Saturday morning everyone! Most of you know that I closed my sketch site, Triple the Sketch. If you missed that announcement, you can read it here. However, I will still share my sketches on a limited basis--probably once a month or so on Saturdays. There will not always be samples to share but I can at least share my sketches with you. I hope that you will enjoy them. You can still access all of my sketches (TTS1 through TTS76) on Triple the Sketch. They will remain up for some time for you to enjoy and use. My new sketches (TTS77 and forward) will be posted here as I create them. So, here is TTS77 for you to enjoy today! Remember, I create my sketches so that you can use them for any paper crafting project--cards, layouts of any size, ATCs, altered art, etc. My amazing design team was the BEST at turning the sketches into ANYTHING! So, have fun, and please be sure to give credit when using my sketches and use the sketch number also. I appreciate that, and I hope you enjoy today's sketch! Have fun creating!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Natalie said...

You are the Queen of Time Management!! Thanks for the incredible sketch!! Blessings to you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails