Friday, November 13, 2009

Layers of Color Free Digi Stamps & Sneak Peak!!!

So, are your calendars marked for this weekend (Nov. 14-15)? Did you remember that Layers of Color is releasing nine new stamp sets? The big release party begins tomorrow!!!! To start off the party, Laura of LOC is giving away FREE party favors, and they are available today! You can see the party favors (free digi stamps) here. You will not want to miss them, and you certainly won't want to miss the party!

If you are not excited yet, how about some sneak peaks? Here are some peaks at two cards I have created with the new releases:Hmm, think you might see something there that interests you? I am telling you, you DON'T want to miss the new sets!!!! I haven't even begun to create all I want to create with the new stamps! They are ALL stunning!

If you need Christmas/birthday ideas, these stamps would be perfect for your lists too! So, get ready for the fun to begin tomorrow, and I will see you there!!! Blessings,
Photobucket

1 comment:

Mrs. W said...

Hi Patter! I love your sneak peeks Whoo Hooo! These look great I can't wait to see all of them! I hope things are well with you I have been praying for you dear one! Can't wait for tomorrow! Heather

Related Posts with Thumbnails